We Stayed The Path That Fell To Shadow - Vinyl BUNDLE (4 VINYL)
The Vinyl Bundle is for vinyl lovers. We have spent countless hours perfecting 4 albums for vinyl this year, getting them cut to lacquer, pressing them to 180 Audiophile grade vinyl with one of the best plants in the business Gotta Groove. With this option, you'll receive 15% to 20% off all 4 vinyl releases in this series. The difference with this option versus the Vinyl & CD Bundle is, you will not be receiving the releases that will only have a CD version, meaning the Various Artist compilation We Stayed The Path…, William Ryan Fritch's double CD Music For Film Vol. I & II and the album from Gavin Miller’s double CD album with Aaron Martin will not be included in this Vinyl Bundle. But the good news, you will receive a 10% discount code for our Bandcamp page, so if you end up wanting to grab them digitally or physically later on, you may (while supplies last), and still get a nice discount.
In total you will receive 4 VINYL, plus we will send you a Bandcamp download code for the full song versions of the tracks in our 9 song Fell to Shadow Series preview and an advanced copy of Skyphone’s reissued Hildur album, plus all the perks listed below. We've created a few easy ways to subscribe using Paypal below.
See all Subscriber options and read the FAQ's HERE
Vinyl BUNDLE includes:
• Bandcamp Download Code for the full version of the Fell To Shadow preview songs emailed within 24 hours of purchase
• Subscription Discount of 15% to 20% off our retail price
• $15 USD or more off our retail price, plus great savings on bundled shipping
• Bandcamp DL codes for 4 vinyl releases (emailed day of release)
• THE PHONOMETRICIAN - Title: TBA (VINYL)(Spring 2019)*
• SKYPHONE - Hildur - (VINYL)(Spring 2019)* DL Code for full album emailed within 24 hours of subscribing
• SKYPHONE - Title: TBA (VINYL)(Spring 2019)*
• SPHERULEUS - Title: TBA (VINYL)(Summer 2019)*
• A Bandcamp Discount Code good for 10% off all existing physical and digital LTS music, good until Sept 1st, 2019.
• Instant download of the Subscriber Exclusive song "Prosaic Ending" by William Ryan Fritch
• All former ‘Prelude to the Decline Series’ Subscribers will receive a free digital download of the Fell To Shadow compilation album and William Ryan Fritch's Music for Film Vol. II.
*The artwork shown is a digital mock-up. The final product will look very similar.
See our main subscription series page for packaging descriptions and production details.
HOw to pay:
We've created a few easy ways to pay using Paypal below. If you pay for the series all at once you'll receive the largest discount of 20% OFF, but we also have a 4 Month Installment Option which will give you a discount of 15% OFF and allows you to pay over a four month period for the Series. There are no additional shipping costs, the price you see below includes the items and shipping all rolled into one price. No matter which option you select the physical editions will ship in one large shipment towards Summer of 2019. If paid through the installment option Lost Tribe Sound may hold shipping the physical editions until all installments are paid. No matter which option you select, you will still get a Bandcamp digital download code for each release upon its exact release date. Shipping all physical editions in a large bundle will save the most on shipping costs and materials, makes it a lot more affordable for those outside the US or in Canada. We pack everything with extra careful attention to corner protection, to make sure your collector’s items arrive in perfect condition. A Paypal account is not required to pay, you may checkout with a credit card or bank card using Paypal.
This Subscription Series is a great price considering the costs that went into making it. We aren’t making much off of each physical edition sold this way. If you’d like to pay little bit extra for the hard work our artists and the label put into this, it would be much appreciated. 60% of any money raised here will be divided up and given to the musicians in this series roster. The other 40% will go towards future LTS projects that we’d love to bring to life. Many thanks!