We Stayed The Path That Fell To Shadow - Digital BUNDLE (8 Albums)
We know a lot of music lovers crave digital things these days, so we created this option for those who still want to get in on the perks of the Subscription Series, but don't have a need for the physical items. With this option, you'll receive over 15% to 20% off every release in this series. With this option you will receive Bandcamp digital download codes for each album on the date of each release (along with the Fell to Shadow preview songs featured on this page). And more good news, you will receive a10% coupon code for our Bandcamp shop, so if you end up wanting to grab a physical version of the albums or other releases in our catalog later on, you’ll get a bit of a discount.
In total for subscribing, you will receive 8 DIGITAL ALBUMS (two of which are double albums) upon their individual release dates, plus a Bandcamp code for our Fell To Shadow Preview Set, and we will send you a Bandcamp download code for all of the (OUT NOW) albums listed below, and an advanced copy of Skyphone’s reissued Hildur album, plus all of the other perks listed below. We've created a few easy ways to subscribe using Paypal below.
See all Subscriber options and read the FAQ's HERE
Digital BUNDLE includes:
• Bandcamp Download Code for the full version of the Fell To Shadow preview songs emailed within 24 hours of purchase
• Subscription Discount of over 15% to 20% of off our retail price
• $19 to $23 USD off of our retail price
• Bandcamp DL codes for 8 releases (emailed day of release)
• VARIOUS ARTISTS - We Stayed the Path... (DIGITAL)(OUT NOW)
• GAVIN MILLER - Meander Scars (DIGITAL)(OUT NOW) • VIEO ABIUNGO - The Dregs (DIGITAL)(OUT NOW)
• WILLIAM RYAN FRITCH - Deceptive Cadence: Music for Film Vol. I & II (DIGITAL)(OUT NOW)
• THE PHONOMETRICIAN - Mnemosyne (DIGITAL)(OUT NOW)
• SPHERULEUS - Light Through Open Blinds (DIGITAL)(7.26.19)
• SKYPHONE - Hildur - (DIGITAL)(8.23.19) DL Code for full album emailed within 24 hours of subscribing
• SKYPHONE - Marsh Drones (DIGITAL)(8.23.19)
• A Bandcamp Discount Code good for 10% off all existing physical and digital LTS music, good until Sept 1st, 2019.
• Instant download of the Subscriber Exclusive song "Prosaic Ending" by William Ryan Fritch
See below for album release dates, packaging descriptions and more
• All proceeds from the compilation album We Stayed the Path That Fell To Shadow will go to benefit environmental and mental health charities (more info in FAQ section on series home page). All former ‘Prelude to the Decline Series’ Subscribers will receive a free digital download of the We Stayed The Path That Fell To Shadow compilation album and William Ryan Fritch's Deceptive Cadence: Music for Film Vol. I & II.
See our main subscription series page for packaging descriptions and production details.
HOw to pay:
We've created a few easy ways to pay using Paypal below. If you pay for the year all at once you'll receive the larger discount of over 20% OFF, but we also have a 4 Month Installment Option which will give you a discount of over 15% OFF and allows you to pay over a three month period for all 8 albums in the Series. If you select the One Time Payment option, you will still get a Bandcamp digital download code for each release upon its exact release date. If you go for the 4 Monthly Installment Options, we will deliver half of the releases in the series digitally within 24 hours of subscribing, and then deliver the remaining releases as the remainder of the installments are made. A Paypal account is not required to pay, you may checkout with a credit card or bank card using Paypal.
This Subscription Series is a great price considering the costs that went into making it. We aren’t making much off of each physical edition sold this way. If you’d like to pay little bit extra for the hard work our artists and the label put into this, it would be much appreciated. 60% of any money raised here will be divided up and given to the musicians in this series roster. The other 40% will go towards future LTS projects that we’d love to bring to life. Many thanks!