We Stayed The Path That Fell To Shadow - CD BUNDLE (4 CD Books)
The CD Bundle is pretty self explanatory. Exciting news, this year we are introducing a total new design for our CD packaging. Each glass mastered album is limited to 100 to 200, 8 page hard cover CD book editions, all hand-numbered. 3 editions arrive in a A5 size full color book, along with the Fell To Shadow Various Artists compilation which arrives in a Japanese CD size hard cover book. With this option, you'll receive 15% to 20% off every CD released this year. The difference with this option versus the Vinyl & CD Bundle is you will not receive the 2 Skyphone albums or the Spheruleus album. But the good news, you will receive a 10% coupon code for our Bandcamp page, so if you end up wanting to grab them digitally or on vinyl later on, you can.
In total you will receive 4 CD Books, plus we will send you Bandcamp download code for the full individual tracks in our 9 song preview, plus all the perks listed below. We've created a few easy ways to subscribe using Paypal below.
See all Subscriber options and read the FAQ's HERE
CD BUNDLE includes:
• Bandcamp Download Code for the full version of the Fell To Shadow preview songs emailed within 24 hours of purchase
• Subscription Discount of 15% to 20% off our retail price
• $10 to $14 USD off retail price, plus great savings on the bundled shipping
• Bandcamp DL codes for 4 CD releases (emailed day of release)
• VARIOUS ARTISTS - We Stayed the Path... (CD)(Fall 2018)
• GAVIN MILLER - Meander Scars (2CD)(Fall 2018)
• WILLIAM RYAN FRITCH - Music for Film Vol. I & II (2CD)(Spring 2019)*
• THE PHONOMETRICIAN - Title: TBA (CD)(Spring 2019)*
• A Bandcamp Discount Code good for 10% off all existing physical and digital LTS music, good until Sept 1st, 2019.
• Instant download of the Subscriber Exclusive song "Prosaic Ending" by William Ryan Fritch
• All proceeds from the compilation album "We Stayed the Path That Fell To Shadow" will go to benefit environmental and mental health charities (See FAQ’s for more info). All former "Prelude to the Decline Series" Subscribers will receive a free digital download of the compilation album and William Ryan Fritch's "Music for Film Vol. II."
*Some of the artwork shown is a digital mock-up. The final product will look very similar.
See our main subscription series page for packaging descriptions and production details.
HOw to pay:
We've created two easy ways to pay using Paypal below. If you pay for the series all at once you'll receive the largest discount of 20% OFF, but we also have a 4 Month Installment Option which will give you a discount of 15% OFF and allows you to pay over a four month period for the Series. There are no additional shipping costs, the price you see below includes the items and shipping all rolled into one price. The physical editions for the CD Bundle will ship in one large shipment in the Spring of 2019. If paid through the installment option Lost Tribe Sound may hold shipping the physical editions until all installments are paid. No matter which option you select, you will still get a Bandcamp digital download code for each release upon its exact release date. Shipping all physical editions in a large bundle will save the most on shipping costs and materials, makes it a lot more affordable for those outside the US or in Canada. We pack everything with extra careful attention to corner protection, to make sure your collector’s items arrive in perfect condition. A Paypal account is not required to pay, you may checkout with a credit card or bank card using Paypal.
This Subscription Series is a great price considering the costs that went into making it. We aren’t making much off of each physical edition sold this way. If you’d like to pay little bit extra for the hard work our artists and the label put into this, it would be much appreciated. 60% of any money raised here will be divided up and given to the musicians in this series roster. The other 40% will go towards future LTS projects that we’d love to bring to life. Many thanks!